Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday

 Now that the garage is cleaned out enough for Bill to park his car there, I am free to sew again. Yay!

Started & Finished: Be Mine. Read all about it in yesterday's post. Seeing it hanging in the kitchen makes me smile every time I walk in.


In Progress: Ninigret Quilters Friendship block swap. My blocks are ready for the next round of the swap at next week's meeting. I've always loved that blue and yellow batik.


These are the blocks I swapped for last month, plus a few extras of my own. Cool, right?


Next up: The Ninigret UFO challenge project for February is #6. According to my list, I need to complete this nine patch swap from 2009. Yeah, it's time!


Ongoing: We've had two snowstorms this week, with another on the way on Sunday night. I'm sick of shoveling, but it has been so pretty.


That's all for now, so it's time to link up. Have a great week!

http://www.freshlypieced.com/

4 comments:

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

I really dig the 9-patch! That should be really nice when it is finished up!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful finishes, always nice to get projects done.
I am still goofing around and making small things, really need to get to my UFO pile.

Debbie

Lin's Quilts said...

It's so rewarding to get something finished. I'm working on piecing a queen-sized quilt, so the only progression I see is in number of pieces finished. I'll be glad when it's ready to put together.
linsquilts.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

LOVE the 9-patch! And your Be Mine looks great! As for the snow, I like to remind myself that at least I'm getting some exercise shoveling :-)