Monday, January 4, 2016

First Finish of 2016

 There were a few small table runners that didn't get quilted before the craft show a month ago. I really didn't want them to sit in the UFO pile for another year, so I pulled them out yesterday. They were already pin-basted and the binding was cut, so it only took a few hours to finish them up.


Can you tell I had fun playing with my stash of Christmas prints? I was in use-it-up mode!
 

I love that blue and green one.


Fun prints on the back, too. I'm getting better about remembering to include my printed labels.


The two larger ones are about 12" X 36" and the three small ones are 6" X 18".

4 comments:

Ariane said...

These are really cute!

Sandi said...

What fun finishes, they look great!

margaret said...

what a great selection of runners you have here and such good fabrics on the backs too

Debbie said...

Very pretty and a nice pattern - I've used that one myself a few times.