Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It doesn't feel like Wednesday already, but here we are.

Instead of quilting the pile of tops, I keep piecing more!
I'm still making samples for my Guild lecture. It was snowed out last month, and bumped to next week. I can't wait!

I made 9 blocks of Elizabeth's Crazy Nine-Patch Lattice with leftovers. I had to dig deep i the stash for the pale pink solid, but I think I like it. It's a weird shape, so I might need to add some borders to make it bigger and proportioned better.


The next top I want to make is a variation of Cherri House's City Green from the book City Quilts. Again, I'm digging deep for solids. I think I might make a table runner, 3 rows wide by about 15-20 squares long.


Nothing completed this week. There's always next week, right?


2 comments:

Lee said...

What a great idea to make City Green into a table runner. That's going to be fabulous.

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, have a great week! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,

Great job on your modern quilt presentation last night. I love all the modern fabrics, just haven't bought any yet. I'm still in the Bonnie Hunter frame of mind.

Erin