Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome, Abby!

The newest member of our family, my Grand-Niece, Abby!


Now I can officially name this quilt after Abby!


I thought it would be fun to bring it to camp for a photo session before shipping it off.
Love the tall trees!


I wanted to drape it on a pretty white bench on the porch of the dining hall, but Julia wouldn't allow it! Too dirty.


I don't usually wash and dry quilts before gifting, but thought I would try it. I wasn't sure I'd like the crinkly look, but it's nice for a baby quilt. Now mom won't need to worry about throwing it in the washer when needed.


I used an extra block for the label. The fabric on the back is called Savannah.


We were at camp to receive and sort 36,000 boxes of cookies!
Our volunteers were fantastic and super fast.


Got Cookies?

No comments: