Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Flowers have been arranged...


See the two identical bunches of orange tulips? I bought some for myself on Friday, and my sister bought some for me on Saturday. Great minds think alike!

Eggs have been dyed...
I had exactly the right number of these tiny baskets in my craft stash to turn into place holders. Stash is good.

Breads have been baked...
This is my first ever Easter bread. No, it doesn't look right. It rose a lot in the oven. And I chose to not add the eggs on top. It smells right, so I hope t tastes good. There's a banana bread, too.

Still much left to do...

Have a Happy, Holy Easter!

Tina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you!

Lurline said...

Tina, you have put a lot of love into Easter and it shows!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Days and colors said...

Hope you had a lovely and sunny Easter! Your basket looks so nice!