Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter & Federal Hill

I only have a few minutes for a quick Easter re-cap.

The kids are so cute! Josh, Julia & Pete.

My Sister & Mother

We're embracing our Italian heritage. Antipasto with prosciutto and provolone.
The wine is German, but it's yummy and matched the color scheme!
My dishes are Pfalzgraff Villa della Luna.

Before my sister and brother-in-law headed for home, we made a stop in Federal Hill, Providence's Little Italy. My favorite shop is Tony's Colonial. It reminds me of the Italian store where I grew up. Gotta love the cheese hanging from the ceiling!

Venda Ravioli is a Rhode Island legend. A gorgeous store with tin ceilings and home made specialty pastas. Have you ever seen olives so beautifully displayed?

On the way home, we saw a Maserati Quattroporte, to continue with the Italian theme!
We're off to Girl Scout camp to spend the day with the Brownies.

Ciao,
Tina

No comments: