Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WIP Wednesday

 Oh, my goodness. I finished a boat load of stuff this past week. I blame the snow! 

This morning, I finished the binding on The Cool Side of the Rainbow.


Yesterday, I sewed the button on my Marine Mom tote.
 

Monday, I quilted and bound the Selvage Log Cabin.
 

I needed a break, so I crocheted this adorable blue elephant on Sunday night.


 On Saturday, I made myself a tray table ironing board.


I finished the Friendship Star on Thursday night. I've been enjoying hand stitching bindings at night while I watch TV.
 

I also finished a secret little project on Thursday. (Come back on Friday for the reveal.)
 

In progress: 

I made 48 string blocks to use as "thread" in an upcoming spools workshop.


I've made a few more Wild & Goosey blocks as leaders/enders. This one might become the primary piecing project soon.


I went to a workshop with Thomas Knauer last Wednesday which was awesome! I'm not ready to show that piece yet. It still needs some tweaking.


 I guess it's time to dig out some older WIPs. What will Tina finish next week?

http://www.freshlypieced.com/

4 comments:

Ariane said...

Wow! So many wonderful finishes this week. You are on a roll.

Kris said...

Wow you are one busy girl! Love them all.

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

You've been really busy! And all of your finishes are lovely. I can't wait to see what you finish next.

Kat said...

Busy Busy! I love cool side of the rainbow!