I needed to finish something today, purely for the satisfaction of getting it done. I had two spare selvage log cabin blocks, so I made two more last night. They became the front of a pillow cover. The rounded corners remind me of red heel socks!
The dates range from 1995 to 2014.
For the back, I pulled some long pieces of selvage to create this 20" square. I might like it better than the front!
It just so happens that the throw pillows that came with the couch are 20" square, so I shoved one inside my new selvage pillow cover. It's a little lumpy and not as full as I'd like, but it's done!
This cutie empties out the bird feeder as soon as Bill fills it. He trudges out through the snow a couple of times a week.
My quilting mojo may be waning, so I'm going to take a break for some desk work. I'll get back to the machine soon!