Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday

 I hope this Wednesday finds you all well. There's not much white stuff on the ground this morning, but the sleet and freezing rain woke us up several times during the night.

Finished this week:
A tote for Mom's prayer books with a zippered pocket for rosary beads will be gifted for Easter.


A label was finally added to 9-Patch Swing, so the quilt is now ready to be donated to the Music Boosters' raffle.


New Projects:
My father-in-law has been moved into an assisted living facility and he needs a lap quilt. While we were at MQX, Bill and I went on the hunt for garnet and gray fabrics, Union College colors. This gray pack from Sew Fresh Fabrics is perfect, but he was being rather picky about the garnet (maroon/burgundy).


A squishy package arrived in the mail with my Modern Quilt Guild challenge fabrics. I haven't even thought about what to make with these. For now, I'm just happy to admire these fun and colorful prints.


Ongoing:
I'd like to get back to the Farmer's Engineer's Wife blocks soon.


On hold:
My WIP pile doesn't ever seem to get smaller! You can see the entire list here.

Enjoy visiting WIPs around the world!

http://www.freshlypieced.com/

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

If you can't find the pattern, I know there are a lot of free ones online. I need to go through my stuff and start organizing it, we keep moving things around lately and then I can't find anything.

Debbie

margaret said...

trust you will be able to meet FIL`s fabric colour demands! You have some nice fabrics there, I am not a blue person but these are very nice