Saturday, April 12, 2014

Orange Ribbon

Hello, blogland! It's good to be back. It has been a crazy couple of weeks, and I'm happy to finally have my feet up for a little break.

Bill and I drove up to Manchester yesterday to visit Chris and Jamie's wedding ring quilt at MQX. It was awarded a faculty ribbon from Page Johnson. It's orange! Thanks, Page!


Before I had a chance to take any other pictures, Sandi with an I and Lynne with an E jumped in for their close up. We had never met before, but we became fast friends. Hello, girls!


I was ready for the craft fair this morning with a full table of goodies. Unfortunately, there weren't very many customers. Thank you to my friends who came out on this beautiful day to support my fabric addiction handmade business. Leftovers will be posted to my Etsy shop very soon. My poor shop has been empty for over a year. It's time to fill it up!


There is an exciting project coming up. I can't wait to tell you all about it!
See you soon!

9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations, your quilt is beautiful and looks beautiful on display. Where was the craft fair? We went to bluff point for a walk today and on the way back I saw a sign for a craft fair, but was too tired to stop and look.

Debbie

Debbie said...

Love the orange ribbon - congrats!!

margaret said...

how good to be awarded a ribbon for your quilt and good to meet up with new friends too

Pat Harrison said...

And the ribbon in ORANGE! How perfect! Congratulations Tina!!!

Carole Ann said...

Congrats, Tina!!

Janet Ann said...

Congratulations Tina! Love the quilt!!

Rike Busch said...

Dear Tina,
congratulation to your ribbon! But seeing this really, really beautiful quilt - you had to win this ribbon.

mb-RI said...

Congratulations! Great Job!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Congratulations on your rosette!