Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Block Party

I had my own little block party!

I made these 4 little (6.5") string blocks for the new Mini Scrap Basket Block Swap. I'm hoping this swap will replace the void left by the closing of the Teeny Weeny Paper Piecing Bee. The tutorial for this block is from Film in the Fridge. These blocks were a blast to make, but boy, did I make a mess of my scraps! I can't wait to dive in again.


The Block Lotto block for November is Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Trip Around the World. These were fun and quick, too, but Julia described them as hideous. Her word, not mine! Granted, they are not my favorite fabrics to work with anymore, but I did get to use up some strips that were already cut and waiting in their 2.5" strip bin.


I also completed the Paper Panache Mystery block, which I can't show you until Linda reveals the mystery. Here's a tiny peek!


I'm off to work on block 2 of the Blogger's Bom.
(Block links are in the right sidebar.)

1 comment:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Wow, they all look great but how tiny is that mystery block?!!