Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I've been sewing again and I can prove it! See the mess?


New Project:
I made a couple of key leashes from Stephanie's tutorial. I needed that quick project to jump start my sewing. Now I want to make hundreds of them! Julia will be making them for all her friends for Christmas.


Finished:
My For the Love of Solids swap pieces are done. I'll show you the whole thing tomorrow. It needs to be shipped by tomorrow, and even though I finished it last week, I'm holding onto it for guild show & tell tonight.


Ongoing:
I finished my Teeny Weeny blocks for September. Sadly, this swap group is closing down. And I only got to participate for 3 months. Oh, well. I'll have a dozen fun blocks to play with. These will be shipped out today. (P.S. The houndstooth is a nod to Lady Gaga!)


The 4x5 Swap blocks are almost done. I'll talk more about these later this week, too.


At the top of the LIST this week:
4X5 swap blocks- complete piecing and ship
Nonna's Garden- quilt & complete by Oct 1 for quilt show judging
Meadowsweet Dresden- rinse out pencil marks and block for judging

On Hold for a little while:

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along
Wedding Ring Star
Red & White Swap
Polka Dot Swap

You know there are many, many more on the back burner.

This Week:
Finishes- 3
New starts- 1
In progress- 20+

Now off you go to see more...

5 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Wow, you're busy! Can't wait to see more of the solids swap project - I love it already!

Lee said...

Your 4x5 blocks are just gorgeous! And I love what you did with those flying geese. That is just so cool! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Kathy said...

Love the dancing geese in the conga line -- so creative! Your piecing skills are impressive. Nice work all the way round!

Kelli said...

Solids project=AWESOME! I love your little geese parading through. So cute! And your other projects are great...you have some FINE piecing skills!!

Leanne said...

I love all those blocks you have made and your solids project is beautiful!