Tuesday, April 27, 2010

String-spiration?

Last weekend, my mother and I attended a local quilt show of a neighboring guild, Narragansett Bay Quilters' Association. (Julia had other plans and lots of quilters asked about her.)
I thought I'd share with you some String-spiration!


These quilts were started during a guild workshop with Barbara Persing and Mary Hoover called "Stratavarious." Visit their website 4th and 6th Designs.





My favorite! My love for orange started a few years ago when my color consultant suggested orange accents for my pretty green bathroom. Then when Pat Sloan ran an orange challenge last year, I realized I didn't actually have much orange in my stash. I'm happy that shops and designers are providing us with more of this yummy color!


Lets go sew some strings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes!! I love these. I made mine from their pattern too. Lots of fuchsia, yellow, and purple in mine. These are all wonderful!

Kathy said...

I love the orange one too!