Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vroom!

 A couple of weeks ago, I broke a metal tape measure.  I didn't feel too bad about it, though, because I knew just what I'd do with it!


I needed a pouch to hold coupons in my purse.  Using this tutorial, I measured my stack of coupons and adjusted the sizes as needed.  It went together fairly quickly and easily.  I didn't need to box the corners. 


Before I cut the scooter print, I could have straightened out the pattern a little, I suppose.  Oh, well.  Now I have a cute pouch for coupons that reminds me of the Italy!  Win!

3 comments:

Jenniffier said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

This turned out adorable, I love it and I'm pinning it! So glad you found the Tutorial useful!

Donna said...

I just love this idea. Can't wait to make one myself, first I have to break a tape measure :)