Friday, July 27, 2012

Cozy iPhone

 After spending a few hours tidying up my sewing room, I needed to make something!

This iPhone sleeve tutorial popped up in Pinterest yesterday, and  I knew just where to find some fun fabric scraps!


Thirty minutes later, my iPhone3 has a cozy new home.  It is a little snug for Julia's iPhone4, so I'll need to make hers a tiny bit wider.
 

I had purchased a clear case so I could customize it with scrapbook paper.  This Amy Butler paper is really thick (cardstock), so now I'm thinking I will try a scrap of coordinating fabric.  My phone has rounded corners, so the paper gets smooshed in the corners.  Fabric might fit better.
 

I need to find a carabiner for the tab so I can clip the sleeve to my purse straps.  Pete tends to hoard the carabiners, so I'll get one from him when he gets home from camp.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good going! Nice to have a little project like this once in a while!