Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Julia!

How is it possible that my daughter is an adult?  She's planning to buy a lottery ticket today.  She is registered to vote.  Most importantly, she'll be going to play Bingo with Grandma on Tuesday!


 Dad helped her pick out the guitar and I made the guitar strap.


I used the tutorial from One Shabby Chick to make the guitar strap.  It was pretty easy and didn't take very long.  I was happy that she went to a movie with a friend last night so I could sew while she was out!  Bill picked up an $8 strap at Wakefield Music that I disassembled for the parts.  Worked like a charm!  The fabric is a Philip Jacobs print called Tropical in her favorite blue.  It has enough dark pink to coordinate with the maroon leather pieces that attach to the guitar.

Happy Birthday, Julia!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Julia!! Doesn't it amaze you that you have an 18 year old!! But remember, you did not age one minute. Hope she has a great day!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Happy (belated!) birthday, Julia! Did she win the lottery?!