Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WIP Wednesday

 My guild challenge piece is coming along for Narragansett Bay Quilters. It's due next Thursday, so I really need to get moving. I was at my sister's house last weekend, basting pieces for the top row. Her granddaughter had fun putting together the stars with Grammie.


 Most of my free time recently has been spent preparing for lectures. Last night, I spoke to my home guild, Ninigret Quilters, about quilting on the internet. The topic wasn't my idea, but it was fun! I got to drag out all my swap pieces, BOMs, mysteries, and trendy patterns. Berta was one of my holders, and this post is for her! Pat, thank you for taking pictures!

Yes, I'm that short and my hands are always moving.

A note to my Ninnies: If you need more info for something you saw last night, click over to my Completed Projects page or try a search in the box top left.

Since my last post, I finished a bunch of small projects for my next lecture. I'm saving the big reveals for the Clamshell Quilters next week. Here's a tease...

I'm a Modern Blue Star Mom!

Fussy cut hexie gears and lots of quilted texture.

What do these three minis have in common?

All this snow has given me plenty of time to stitch! 


Lee is taking a break from her WIP Wednesday link-ups. Thanks for 5 years of fun, Lee!

http://www.freshlypieced.com/

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Looks like a fun topic, there are a lot of free patterns and BOM's this year, so it is keeping me busy.
I am also trying to get the hang of my new machine, got the pfaff table quilter and still trying to get my tension right.

Debbie

margaret said...

what an interesting talk for those present to here. Your stars look so good I can almost see them twinkling