Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WIP Wednesday

 How has it been three weeks since the my last post? Summer fun has kept me away from the blog, but not my sewing machine. I was able to complete two quilt tops recently.

My Farmer's Engineer's Wife top is done! It's great to have friends working on the same pattern to push me along. (Hi, Sharon & Donna!) Sharon started quilting this week, so the pressure is on!


The spools top is done, too. I might quilt this one first since it's a lot smaller and I can just have fun with it.


I'm finishing up another Quilt of Valor this week. Tonight, I'm burying threads while I watch TV.  More quilting and binding tomorrow or Friday.

http://www.freshlypieced.com/

4 comments:

margaret said...

you have been busy, especially like the spools one, so colourful

Rike Busch said...

I really love your tops - especially the Engineer's wife!!!! It's fantastic how you aranged the blocks and the background!!! Really well done!
Greetings, Rike

Jodi said...

I love the Engineer's top, Tina! Spools is pretty, too. have fun tonight burying - ugh, but therapeutic, I suppose.

Gina said...

Love the Engineer's Wife. I have this on my to do list but I can't settle on a colour scheme or set of fabrics