Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friends

 Just a quick post before I head out for the day.

It was great to see Jackie this week here in Rhode Island! We met for a quick dinner on Wednesday, where we commiserated about daughters in college and guild politics.  Then my mother and I went to her lecture on Thursday night. Look how cute she is! (And not dorky at all!)


I was busy this week making some paper pieced lapel pins. I'm so lucky to have a friend willing to sell them for me. I'm a horrible business person. I'd rather just sew!


We have some fun weekend plans:
White elephant sale (older folks selling great vintage items!)
Quilt Show at Quilters by the Sea
Marine Corps band concert
Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Pete's best friend

It's time to get started!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was soooo fun to see you and to meet your mom too!! Thanks for coming to meet me, have dinner and listen to my ramblings! We had a great weekend with daughter. Went by your daughter's exit and I thought of you.