Thursday, August 11, 2011

Zentangles

Have you heard of Zentangle? It is a fun and easy new art form that quilters are embracing. If this is new to you, I encourage you to visit the Zentangle gallery to see some lovely little art.

At our guild meeting last night, certified Zentangle instructor and award-winning quilter, Pat Ferguson, gave us our first lesson.

The top two tangles are mine. The bottom two are Julia's. Each piece is 3.5" square.


Pat has taken Zentangles to the next level with Zen Quilting. We are looking forward to taking a workshop with her today!

2 comments:

ferne said...

I have been very intrigued by this for a while and have not yet tried it so I might have to give it a go. Can't wait to see how it translates to quilting.

lynneUSA said...

Yes I love it, just started 2weeks ago. Found my stuff on joggle.com