Here's what we did...
1. Draw a Zentangle on a 3.5" tile.
2. Enlarge to 7".
3. Julia and Mary are transferring their designs to fabric.
4. Free motion machine quilting in black thread.
5. Rinse out blue pen.
6. Add black ink details and color if desired. (This part reminds me of Inklique.)
7. Add white thread quilting around edges and fill in bare spots.
8. Bind or finish as desired. Julia wants to add a border and turn hers into a pillow.
I've used corners and dowels on the back of minis before for hanging. Pat's flat wood and picture hangers work even better.
Here's mine hanging on the bathroom wall! It is so satisfying to start and finish a project on the same day. I'd call that a successful class!
I'm going to be taking a blogging break and will return with a giveaway!