Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Scrappy WIP Wednesday

 I've been obsessively stitching for weeks now. The plus side of all this productivity is that I don't snack when I'm sewing so much, so I've lost a few pounds. Win-Win! Here's what I've been up to.


Farmer's Engineer's Wife: All 111 blocks are now done! I'm a little sick of looking at them, as cute as they are, so we're going to take a little break.


RIMQG Bee blocks for Jackie: Jackie provided the blue for her log cabins. These went in the mail today.


Wild & Goosey: Oh, how I love these blocks! Learn more about Bonnie Hunter's pattern here.



Selvage Log Cabins: This will be my entry in the RIMQG Log Cabin challenge, due in March. These blocks are really time consuming, but so worth it! Karen Griska's pattern is only $5 on Etsy. It's worth every penny!


I'm planning to set them on point. Don't mind my thready socks.


Friendship Star Swap: I quilted half of this last week before I ran out of thread. As soon as my order arrives from Superior, I'll get this finished.


Scrappy Mountain Majesties: When all the scraps were out, I cut some big squares for this project. Can't wait to get back to this one!


It's time to surf...
http://www.freshlypieced.com/

6 comments:

Kat said...

Love you Wild and Goosey blocks!

TheItinerantChemist said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff going on! Also loving the Wild&Goosey blocks - delicious batiks! All your projects look great, though. :)

Jen said...

So many pretty projects!

mb-RI said...

Love the Wild and Goosey block and the fabrics you used!! You have been really busy!

Janet Ann said...

Wow! Do you ever sleep?!

Lara B. said...

My goodness Tina! Every single one of those is beautiful! What a whole lot of great accomplishments! I love it when we get so busy sewing that we forget to be hungry.