Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Stash

This luscious Free Spirit voile arrived in the mail yesterday. These pieces will soon become Spring infinity scarves. I was so lucky to find them on sale at Stash Fabrics.

Anna Maria Horner Field Study Voile, Mind's Eye in Tambourine and Samba; and Tula Pink Birds and Bees voile, Bees Knees in Lapis
 

This fun pile is for an upcoming guild class with Jackie Kunkel. I purchased the Riley Blake florals not too long ago and found a bunch of coordinating solids in the stash. They will be perfect for a Spring/Summer table runner.
 
Riley Blake Flutter by the Quilted Fish & Kona solids

I'll have lots to show you next week. I ordered some Kate Spain fabric for the next wedding ring quilt, and I'm going on a shop hop next Saturday. That could be dangerous!

Linking up today with Work-In-Progress Girl.

Molli Sparkles

9 comments:

memmens said...

The voiles are delicious, scarves for you or others? I find them hard to give away unless I've made them with a recipient in mind!

Kacey said...

Love your summery table runner colors!

Natasha said...

Those will be so cheery as scarves and what a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Love the voiles...

Anonymous said...

Those are going to be great scarves!

Katherine said...

Yummy! Those voiles will make gorgeous infinity scarves, Tina. I'm crushing on the colours in your bundle for the guild class. Wow, so pretty!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Your table runner will be so bight and cheerful. And the voile...yum!

Anonymous said...

Pretty fabrics! I love the feel of voile, but try not to buy it because I never know what to do with it. Anyway, those will make some lovely scarves.

Cathy said...

Pretty fabric!! You just gave me an idea. I should make my own infinity scarves - since I can't find the color combos I want in the stores (without paying a fortune).

p.s. I'm caught up reading your posts. :-)