Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sew Every Day 18 & 19

Day 19: A little mending for a friend. We cut down a full size comforter to twin for her mom to use in the nursing home. I cut off the side borders and added binding. The top and bottom curved edges were left intact. Also on Day 19, I pieced 5 album blocks.
 

 Day 18: I lost track of how many album blocks I made that day. Maybe 2? I've passed the half-way point of block making so it was time to lay them out and see how they look together. I'm pleased with the variety of reds and blues.
 

I need to be a little sneaky in my posts. I'm hoping Pete won't see this. I don't think he ever visits my blog, but we are friends on Facebook. Now that Bloglovin posts my blog entries on FB, the first picture of each post pops up in my newsfeed. So I'm trying not to post any album quilt related photos or text at the top of the blog.  I'm horrible at keeping secrets, so he probably already knows I'm making this for him, although I am good at putting everything away before he comes home.

I can't figure out how to tell Bloglovin to NOT post to Facebook. Anyone know how to turn that off?

4 comments:

Ann @thequiltingcats said...

There is a way to turn it off I did it months ago for the same reason you want to. I'm in my phone right now and will have to get on the laptop to figure it out for you. I believe you have to separate the accounts, unsync them, ie. Don't use facebook to log into bloglovin. When I get a moment, I'll look it up in the settings.

Leslie said...

Your red, white & blue quilt is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it finished up :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the balance of white space with the colors in your red, white, & blue quilt.

Cathy said...

We'll be quiet!! The balance of white and color in this quilt really sets of the color. I think I also like the simplicity of the design.