Monday, April 22, 2013

Random Blocks

 Last week, I printed out one of these cute project lists by From Pixels to Patchwork and started filling it in. I was shocked to see eighteen (18!) projects on the list. With some free time this weekend, I got to work crossing things off the list.

First up: Jill's blocks for the April Modern Stash Bee. I hope they aren't too bright.

I'm coordinating a nine-patch swap with my traditional guild starting in May. I finished my stack of 16 blocks this morning.

 This little string block will be part of a secret project that I will reveal in June.

Three down, fifteen to go!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful blocks and great for swaps. I am working on some finishes and started a new runner today, was in the mood to piece and sew.

Debbie

Debbie said...

Nice blocks!