Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2013 Finish Along - Q2 List

I'm on a roll with finishing things, and I hope I can keep it going! Here's my 2nd quarter list. I've included the date the project was started and its current status, listed in order of due date.

Mod Guild Crayon Challenge (4/7/13)- due May 4, 2013.

 Three by three (5/09)- need to fix the border by May 4, then send to quilter. 

Pete's Album Quilt (3/13)- waiting for 2 more swap blocks. Due June or December. Will be a graduation gift from high school or boot camp!
 

Mod Mento (6/10)- layered and pinned, ready to quilt.

Swap Soup (6/11)- in a pile with pieced back and batting.

 Linking up because I love a deadline!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Good morning Tina. Just found you through the FAL. Love the header of your blog. I am all about the hexagons : )
Enjoy your finishes

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

The Swap Soup looks like so much fun!
AmandaK@whatthebobbin

RG said...

Tina, just had to tell you I love the colours you put into your quilts!
Fabulous! :)