Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wall Chat Ad

Remember my LOL quilt that I made for an Ackfeld Wire advertisement? Here it is!


It is on page 53 of the current issue of Easy Quilts.


A lovely woman called from Texas this week to ask for a pattern. I'm sorry to say I wasn't prepared and it is not available yet. I'll be working on it this weekend and hope to get it into my Etsy shop very soon. It will be an updated version of a pattern I designed in 2000 for a Photo Album Quilt. The blocks have vinyl pockets so you can slip in an actual photo. No photo transfer or expensive photo fabric required. And you can swap out the photos as the seasons change or as kids grow up. Please stay tuned!

When you purchase patterns online, do you prefer a paper pattern mailed to you or the instant gratification of a less expensive, downloadable PDF pattern?

No comments: