Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Live EPP Class on Zoom!

Have some fabric scraps, needle and thread? Join me for a Live EPP Ornament class next Wednesday! I'll be doing live demos, providing step-by-step instruction and answering your questions throughout the 2 hour class. Beginners are welcome, even if you didn't already know that EPP stands for English Paper Piecing.
 

 

You will need to print the templates onto a sheet of cover stock before class starts, so please plan accordingly. (I've heard that not everyone has a printer and a supply of card stock at home.)
 
You do not need to have your own Zoom account to participate.

 

 

Send me an email (tinastitches@gmail.com) to let me know you are interested and I'll send you a PayPal invoice for $15. After I receive your payment, I'll email you the supply list, template file and the link to the Zoom meeting.

These ornaments make great gifts! Choose some fabric that suits the recipient. The purple one was for my BFF and the blue flamingos was for my son's girlfriend.

 


Live EPP Ornament Class on Zoom
Wednesday,  December 2, 2020
7-9 pm Eastern (same as New York City)
$15
Class size is limited to 15 students
Instructor: Tina Craig 
Email Tina to register: tinastitches@gmail.com


Hope to see you soon!

No comments: