Monday, November 14, 2011

Design Floor Monday

I know lots of other quilters are posting photos of their design walls today, but I use the floor! It makes for a horrible photo with the key stoning and shadows, but it's the best I can do.

All the blocks for the wedding ring star are done! I started to get really excited when I laid out the filler triangles on the sides.


I'm hoping to get the top put together today. I did the bottom right corner this morning and the points are not perfectly perfect, but they are OK.


In non-quilty news...

It was senior night at the high school football game on Saturday. Julia led the band out onto the field for their first half-time show in years and years. She was so nervous and excited, but she did an awesome job!
(That's Julia on the ladder!)


Our happy family!


Have a happy, quilty week!

4 comments:

Quilt Genius said...

I think your points are just fine. Your quilt is lovely all laid out!

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Stitched With Prayer said...

Oh my gosh, your quilt is going to be so gorgeous...almost as beautiful as your daughter!!! Hugs...

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

The quilt is stunning already!! And your points look great from here! Congratulations to Julia and the band!

Leanne said...

Your quilt just looks better and better, it is going to be stunning when it is all done.