Saturday, February 26, 2011

Miscellaneous

I decided I need to sew today, so I went looking for UFO's. This is the smallest one, which is a great place to start! I needed to step away after adding the borders (mitered!), and when I returned, I noticed that my glasses match this piece perfectly.


Julia and I went shopping with her friend Genevieve yesterday, in search of a dress for me to wear to my nephew's wedding. We found one at Dress Barn. Hooray!

We stumbled upon the grand opening of an Anthropologie store! We had to buy something, so I got this cool mug to replace my Liberty of Target mug that broke, and Julia got these Audrey-inspired sunglasses. Have you seen the picture book called Just Being Audrey? It is so cute!


Then we moved on to stores we can afford! Target and Joann's. This sweater was on Julia's list, and Genevieve found this fabric to make a matching skirt.


In non-shopping news...
Pete decided to get his hair cut! He's considering a career in the military, so he's been working out and doing his homework. This was the next step!


I can't decide if he looks older or younger. I'm still getting used to the new look. It feels like there is a stranger living in my house!


My machine is calling me! Time to quilt!

No comments: