Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What to do?

There are so many things to be done, but I can't seem to motivate myself to do any of them.


My second batch of Three-By-Three swap blocks arrived last week. I could/should make a third set and get them in the mail this week.


My sister's phlox are gorgeous! Five feet tall- no kidding! Mine are pathetic little plants that get eaten by ...


Bambi.
Not a sharp picture through the window screen, but I knew she'd run as soon as I lifted it.


The deer usually eat every lily in my yard, but this one escaped. We call them Slug Lilies. There were several plants when we moved here. We were headed to a family reunion so picked a huge bouquet to take with us. It had rained, and the flowers were on the ground. We didn't realize they were covered with slugs until Julia was holding the whole bunch for a picture!


I love boys in uniform. Pete is holding his troop flag on the left. We love attending the dress parade at the end of their camp week, even though it usually rains.

OK. Enough stalling. Time to do something!

No comments: