Sunday, January 18, 2009

Red Sox chicks are wicked smaht!

There's something you need to know about my family. We are Red Sox fans. My kids are 4th generation fans. I'm a fan by marriage. So it's fun living in Red Sox Nation. We try to go to at least one game in Pawtucket each season to see the new prospects. Fenway tickets are too expensive.


In 2006, I brought my Girl Scout troop to a clinic, game, and sleepover on the field and we got to meet Dustin Pedroia. He got called up to the big leagues shortly after that. You should know that in 2007 he was AL Rookie of the Year and he is the reigning AL MVP! He's been my favorite player since we met. In a motherly pride sort of way.

So here we are, watching it snow again, dreaming of spring training!

Ciao,
Tina

I got the title of the post from a piece of Facebook Flair. I love Flair!

1 comment:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi Tina,
So glad you started your blog. Great picture of all the Sox fans!! I see you added new text to your header already. This blog thing is addicting.
Talk to you soon,
~Karen~